Leading a Scrum team is radically different than traditional project management. Rather than plan, instruct, and direct, the leader of a Scrum team (called a ScrumMaster) facilitates, coaches, and leads.
The 2-day Certified ScrumMaster training provides you with the learning and experience required to lead, participate in, or sponsor Scrum initiatives in your organization.
Through a combination of immersive team-based learning, exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn how to:
- Plan, initiate, and lead a Scrum project
- Establish a shared vision for the entire team
- Generate an agile release plan utilizing user stories and story point estimation
- Lead your Scrum team through planning, review, and retrospective sessions
- Create an environment in which self-managing teams can flourish
- Identify, enroll, and engage business stakeholders in your project
ScrumMaster training provides an applied understanding of the Scrum process and helps participants begin to develop the tools, insights, and skills required to apply Scrum on their projects and across their organizations.
Who Should Attend?
ScrumMaster training designed for the members of an organization who will lead, support, or participate in Scrum-driven projects; this includes:
- Project leaders
- Development managers
- Team members
- Product managers
The cost of the two-day workshop is $1295 US per person. This includes printed course materials, full access to ScrumTraining resource center, and a one-year membership in the Scrum Alliance.
Register for a training today or explore other areas of our website to find out more about:
- Topics - content covered in the 2-day course
- Instructors - people who teach the courses